MC Specific Property Details
This article will go over your Management Company (MC) Specific Property Details and settings.
To view the various management company property details and manage settings, go to Owners & Homes and select MC Specific Specific Property details from the panel on the left.
Secure Details tab
The Secure Details tab contains all of the property's various account details for services being rendered for the property.
- The Lock Codes panel is where you can store and save the entry code needed to get into the home.
In some cases you may have a different entry code depending on whom is entering the home. Codes for cleaning or maintenance staff can be entered seperately if required.
If only one code is used for anyone entering the home, enter that code into every field.
Other Security Codes
2. Your home may have other security information that will be required by the guest. This can include an alarm code, a community gate code, or wireless network credentials.
If your home requires this security information, enter them into the Other panel.
Locking System Layout
- Property ID Is a unique ID used to identify your property.
- Property Shows the name of the property.
- Lock Company Dropdown list of Home Automation partners.
- Gateway ID (Not Used)
- External ID ID of the Home Automation account allocated to your property. In the case of Point Central, this corresponds to your Point Central “Customer ID”.
- API key 1 User Name sent to you by the Home Automation company.
- API key 2 Password sent to you by the Home Automation company.
- Has Automated Locks If the property has automated lock, check this box.
- Enabled* Once you have entered the details and checked that they are correct, press the “Enabled” button.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure that all details for a property are entered accurately and completely before checking “Enabled”. You will not be able to revert this setting without the aid of a CiiRUS Support Representative.
Property Service Account Details
Your property may have several accounts related to it from companies that supply services to the home. This can include utility service accounts, cleaning service accounts, insurance policies, or any other service for the home that is billed to a specific account.
You can enter the account details here and save them for convenient reference later. Information entered here will also allow the software to manage and automate bill payments.
Adding Account Items
To add an Account Item:
- Click inside the white field at the top labeled Click here to add a new item.
- Complete the fields underneath each column by selecting or entering in the desired information.
- Hit the Enter key to save the item to your accounts list.
Deleting Account Items
To Delete an Item currently in your list of accounts:
- Select the item you wish to delete.
- Then click the Delete Item button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- When the pop-up window appears, click Yes to confirm your selection.
Printing Account Details Report
You can print or export the account information as a report by clicking on the Print button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
With the Print button clicked, the report preview screen will appear where you can view the report.
- Click the Print button on the preview window to change print settings and send the report to your printer
- Click the top drop down arrow in the Export panel to select the file format you would like to export to.
Setting / Clearing Default Account Numbers
You can set an account as Default which will allow you to batch process invoices from the default account.
Multiple accounts on the MC Specific Property Details can be set as Default at once. Any account that is not set as default will not be available for batch processing on the Assets screen.
To remove the default from an account, first select the account and then click the Clear Default button.
The General tab displays an overview of your property's current settings and any notes made about the property.
General Property Settings
The settings you see sectioned off below reflect settings determined elsewhere in the software, and will most likely never need changing on this screen.
This area of the software is a good place to check all of your property's default settings to ensure the property is set up correctly.
Tourist and Sales Tax Account Numbers and Lincences
When setting up a new property, it is important that you include the properties tax account numbers and Licence numbers here.
If you have a tax account that covers multiple properties, enter those tax account numbers instead.
The Property Comments panel on the right is a good place to enter and store any notes regarding the selected property.
Notes entered into this box is property specific and will not display on any distributable items such as emails to owners or reports.