Uploaded Images (iOS)
As a property manager, you can use the CiiRUS iPhone / iPad app to take pictures of items damaged or which require maintenance and instantly sync these photos with your CiiRUS account.
This article will go over the Uploaded Images (iOS) viewer where you can review images taken with your mobile device.
To view images for the selected property uploaded from your CiiRUS iPhone / iPad app, go to Owners & Homes and select Uploaded Images (iOS) from the options on the left.
Uploaded Photos Window
After selecting Uploaded Images (iOS) the Uploaded Photos window will appear.
This is where you view your images, make or read comments, and even print or export copies to share with other staff members and maintenance personnel.
Uploaded Image List
The Uploaded Image list displays all of the images taken for a particular home and includes useful information pertaining to each image. The available information is summarized below:
(1) Uploaded -- This column displays the date that the photo was uploaded from the iPhone / iPad app.
(2) Booking ID -- If the photo was uploaded from a specific booking, the associated booking ID will appear in this column. If the photo was uploaded to the property, then a 0 will appear.
(3) Guest Name -- If the photo was uploaded to a specific booking then the guest name on the booking will appear in this column.
(4) Guest Arrival -- If the photo was uploaded to a specific booking then the expected arrival date for the booking will appear in this column.
(5) Visible to Owner? -- This column displays the option to share the photo with the owner, if checked.
Uploading an Image
You can upload images to the image list using the app downloaded to your iPhone or iPad.
Simply select a home or booking and from the list of options select Upload Photo.
The below screen will appear. Here you can select an old photo, take a new photo, and add any necessary comments to the photo before uploading.
Make Photo Visible to Owner
If there is a photo that you would like to share with the owner, enable the check box in the Visible to Owner? column, next to the desired photo.
This will allow the photo to also stream to the owner's account where they will be able to view it.
For any photo(s) you do not want to share with the owner, make sure the Visible to Owner? option is disabled (this is done by default for any recently uploaded photo).
The Comments field underneath the selected photo will display any notes made about the photo.
Notes and Comments can be upload from your iPhone or iPad when the photo is initially uploaded, or they can be added later from your CiiRUS account.
Delete a Photo
Print a Photo
You can quickly generate a printable and exportable document that contains all of the photos uploaded for the selected property by clicking the Print button in the bottom right hand corner.
Print Preview Window
From the Print Preview screen you will see a page or series of pages that display your photos, the date the photos were uploaded, and any comments made about the photos.
You can print these photos by selecting the Print button in the upper left hand corner. You can also choose to export the document to a digital format by selecting Export To in the upper right hand corner.