Home Owner Portal 2018
The Owner Portal is a Real-time two-way interaction between the Homeowner and Property Manager.
The portal will enable a homeowner to view and update the property calendar and bookings, quotes, work orders, accounts, and inventory.
The Portal is directly linked to the Management Company’s system. For example, when a management company adds a reservation to a property, the owner portal and availability calendars are updated in real time. Same thing applies when a Homeowner adds or edits a reservation, the Management company system is updated in real time.
Home Owner Portal Video
Home Owner Portal Features
The Home Owner Portal Features include:
- Dashboard - which provides at-a-glance views of the vacation rental’s activity
- Property Details & Work Orders- which allows owners to create and track maintenance
- Bookings Manager- where you can Add and manage reservations
- Quotes Manager- will Create and send quotes to potential guests and
- User Account - Manages profile and portal settings
Logging into an Owner Portal Account
Firstly, how to log into an Owner Portal account:
A user name and password is required to login to an online account. To get support or to obtain your login credentials, contact CiiRUS.
- Open a web browser and go to Owners.ciirus.com
- Enter your username and password and press “Sign In.”
The Dashboard provides an at-a-glance view on the activity and performance of the vacation rental. At a glance, the past year and month occupancy percentages display, as well as the projected occupancy percentage.
Upcoming Guest’s arrivals and departures display here which shows the guest name, booking ID, arrival date, and departure date and if the reservation is a back to back booking from today to the next Week in advance. The number of days ahead can be changed by clicking on the drop-down menu, This can go up to a Year in advance.
To view and enter property details, click on the Property Details menu and select Property Name / Location.
- Enter Property Name. This is how the property name appears in the internal system.
- Enter the property address.
- Click on Auto for Google Maps to automatically populate the GPS coordinate codes.
- Specify the property type.
- Click save once complete.
The Work Orders feature manages, organizes, and displays scheduled maintenance for the property.
By default, the Work Orders panel will show all pending or incomplete work orders scheduled for the property.
To add a new work order or schedule maintenance for a property:
- First, select the desired property by pressing the Home icon on the top right of the page
- Check the radio button to the left of the property in the list, and
- Click Go to Property
Adding a Work Order
- Click the “Add Work Order” button
- Enter the work order start date and guest departure date
- The subject is a brief description or summary of the work order
- The Owner Comments is where the full description and details of the work order can be entered
- Once all fields are completed, click ‘Add Work Order’.
Viewing Work Orders
To view work order, specify the date range using the date range filter.
To access the Bookings Manager, click on Bookings Manager.
A Homeowner can add reservations or view and edit existing reservations. Any changes made will update any availability calendars that have been embedded to any owner websites in real time.
List View and Calendar View
There are two modes for viewing reservations, a List View and a Calendar View.
- To see the List View, click on the Bookings tab
- To view Property Calendar, click on the Calendar tab.
The list view will show bookings based on the applied date.
- To view past reservations, select the month using the calendar chooser and click Refresh.
- To show cancelled reservations, check the Show Canceled box and click Refresh.
- The list will display the Booking ID Arrival Date, Departure Date, Guest Name, if the booking has Pool Heat and Booking Source.
To add a booking, click on the Add Booking button top right.
- Enter the arrival and departure dates, name of the guest, guest email, address, phone number and Booking category.
- Enter any comments that are specific to this reservation.
- If Pool Heat is required, check this box
- If you would like to place a hold on the property, check the Tentative Booking checkbox and apply the tentative booking expiry date.
- Once completed, click Add Booking to enter.
Opening the Total Bookings Summary
Once the booking has been placed, open the Total Bookings Summary to make additional changes.
To open the Total Bookings Summary, click anywhere across the row of the booking that you wish to modify.
To enter the grand total of the reservation:
- Click on the Financials tab and then
- Select Set Totals to enter the total including taxes.
- Press Submit. The system will auto calculate the taxes.
Adding a Payment
To add a payment,
- Click on Payments Received to keep track of received payments for each booking.
- Click on Add Payment
- Specify Date Payment Received
- Click Add Payment to save
- Click on the Guests tab to enter party members
- Click on the Add Party Member button
- Enter the Guest Name and Age
- Press Add Guest
The Status Tab is a checklist to manage each booking
To enter guest details, click on the More Info tab. Use the comments panels to make notes of any special requests or requirements.
To change the dates of the selected booking, open the Total Booking Summary by clicking on the reservation and
- Expand the Arrival / Departure panel by clicking on the arrow.
- Click Edit Booking
- Use the arrival and departure calendar choosers to update the dates.
- Check the boxes if the guest has requested an Early Check In or Late Check Out
- Specify the Times
- Click Save to save any changes.
Cancel a Reservation
To cancel a reservation, click on the reservation to open the Total Booking Summary and under General details, press Cancel.
The iFrames tab will provide HTML codes that can be used to embed items on to external websites. Copy the HTML and paste it to the webpage. Adjust the 'width' and 'height' parameters as applicable for the website.
An owner can create their own rates and seasons using the Quotes Manager. To enter rates:
Click on Quoting and select Edit Rates and click on the Add Rate Band button, to enter rates for a specified date range
- Select the date from and date to
- Enter the amount
- Click save
Repeat these steps for each season.