Access Control / Manage Users
In the Access Control area, you can add user logins for members of your staff to control how much access each user has.
The left side of the Access Control screen displays a list of SecureTrack users and the buttons below allow you to add, remove, and edit users in your list.
Next to the user's name you will see a tick box in the column labeled Administrator?.
Ticking this box gives the user full administrator control over your CiiRUS account and grants the user access to all of your accounts features. Individual Access Control settings will be grayed out.
If the box is un-ticked, the Access Control settings on the right will be made available and options and features can be allowed on an individual basis.
Live Chat Agent Name
Adding a New User
To add a new SecureTrack user, first click the Add User button towards the bottom of the Access Control screen.
Enter the user's name (all staff use the same username for the account) and password (this will be entered under 'Staff Password') for the user, and select whether the user is an administrator giving them full control of the account.
Click Add to finish the new user setup.
Renaming a User
Changing a User's Password
On the right side of the Access Control screen are your user's access control settings.
These settings determine which CiiRUS features and windows your staff have access to.
Top Menu Access?
Website & Marketing
Owners & Homes
Owners & Homes: Property Access
The Owners & Homes access control tab also controls which homes the selected user has access to.
If the Access to all properties tick box is checked, then the user will be able to see and edit all of the homes in your account.
If you would like a user to only have access to a select list of homes, deselect the previously mentioned tick box and click on the Home Icon button to the right.
A table will appear whereby checking the box to the left of each property, you can select to show this property to the user. Click the OK button to finalize your selection.
The Management Company access control tab determines the selected user's access to management company features and tools.
The latest update, now offers additional functionality for the advanced work order module and the CRM (if enabled). This panel also offers more control over the default work order module, and restricts/enables the user to send work orders to the Owner Account, and restrict/enable the user to making work orders visible to the owner inside of the owner account.
Reservations & Quoting
The Reservations & Quoting access control tab determines the selected user's access to quote and booking settings, rate set editing, and channel management (SuperSites).
- Show MC Rates in TBS: This option displays your management company's rates in the Total Booking Summary of the user.
- Show Financials: This option allows/restricts the user’s ability to see the booking financial from the Booking List.
- Below is a brief explanation of some of the functions that may at first not be immediately obvious.
- Allow Total Booking Summary? allows/denies access to the Total Booking Summary pop-up window.
- Allow moving reservations? allows/denies the user the ability to move a booking. This refers to moving dates or properties.
- Allow add owner booking? allows/denies the user the ability to add an owner booking.
- Allow change category to / from owner booking? this refers to any type of owner booking such as owner staying, owner online booking, etc. Allows/denies the user from change the category in a way that would allow owner access to the booking if they did not have access before, and vis-versa.
- Allow new AOA Booking overlap of B-O dates in BM?
- AOA: Allocation on Arrival. This is our representative type of unit.
- B-O dates: stands for Black-Out Dates
- BM: stands for Bookings Manager.
- To explain in more context, AOA units are a special type of unit that allow for over lapping bookings. This is because this unit represent a set list of real units, and this unit can except as many over lapping bookings as the number of real units will permit; very similar to Hotel style inventory. When a black-out booking is applied, this is a special booking category acts as a stop sale to prevent any further bookings for the time period elapsed by the black-out booking. What this setting does is if an admin user (or any user with the ability to add black-out dates) adds a black out, and this setting is disabled for, let’s say User-A, then User-A cannot add a booking that conflicts with the black-out dates.
The Accounting Functions access control tab determines the selected user's access to various accounting features and tax reporting.
Below, you will find a brief explanation for some of the functions in Accounting Functions Panel that may at first not be immediately obvious.
- Allow Voiding of Checks: You can choose to allow the user to void active checks.
- Allow view open months? This setting controls the user’s ability to view open or un-finalized owner statements in the Owner Account window.
- Bill Payments: The Bill Payments module specific controls (pertain only to the new accounting Module Bill Payments Feature):
- Allow ‘Mark as Paid: Controls the user’s ability to mark bills as ‘Paid’.
- Allow check printing: Controls the user’s ability to print checks from CiiRUS.
- Allow send to owner account: Controls the user’s ability to send bills to an owner account.
- Allow check edit after marked as paid controls the user’s ability to edit bills that have been marked as paid.
- Allow Process Owner Booking Fees: Controls the user’s access to the Process Owner Booking Fee screen in Accounting Functions.
The Account Settings access control tab determines the selected user's access to you CiiRUS account settings, including SecureTrack's User / Change Tracking feature.