User / Change Tracking
In the User / Change Tracking area you will be able to see changes and additions other users have made and track changes as far back as 2 years.
You can view changes made by other SecureTrack users by going to Account Settings and selecting User / Change Tracking.
The Download Filters populate the various tracking tabs with change and user information.
Before viewing any information you must first look over and adjust the following settings accordingly:
- Staff member / group -- Determines a specific user to track. If you would like to view all user changes select All staff.
- From Date / To Date -- Determines the range of time that the changes or user login occurred (i.e. the system will only return changes made within this time frame).
- Inserts / Additions, Updates, & Deletes -- These tick boxes determine what type of change to display. The change record will be color coded in the table according to the type.
- Max results to return -- This option limits how many records to return. If more records are available then the max number set, the system will prioritize more recent changes and cut off older changes.
- Property -- This option will allow you to view changes made to a specified property. To view changes made to any property, select All Properties. Â
- Load -- Clicking this button populates the current selected tab with the information specified in the Download Filters settings. This button must be clicked before any information can be displayed. Â
The Bookings tracking tab displays changes and user interaction with bookings.
The House Keeping tracking tab displays changes and user interaction with the House Keeping Schedule.
The Work Orders tracking tab displays changes and user interaction with Work Orders.
The Owner Accounts tracking tab displays changes and user interaction with owner statements and billing.