All of your business contacts can be stored in the Contacts area under Management Company. You can include service personnel hired to clean and maintain your homes, utility service companies, booking agents, or anyone else you do business with.
Contact information fields.
You can store a variety information about a person or company in your contacts. The fields of information you can include are as follows:
- Contact ID - this is the number assigned to the contact that identifies the person or company within Ciirus. This number cannot be edited or removed and it acts as the service member's user name when signing on to servicelogon.com.
- Title - How the person should be addressed; either Mr, Mrs, Ms, Miss, Dr or none (--).
- First and last name
- Company name
- File as - This is how the contact will appear when referenced in other parts of CiiRUS. For example, depending on what you want to see on certain house keeping reports, you can enter the cleaning company's name, or you can enter the service member's name if you want to report the name of the person cleaning.
- Staff member? - Check this box if the contact is a staff member of your company.
- Job title
- Email address(es)
- Phone and fax numbers
- Vendor? - Check this box if the contact is a 3rd party contractor and is paid from Bill Payments & Assets feature.
- Check Payable To - This populates the payable to line when printing checks in CiiRUS.
- Category and sub category - These settings identify the category the contact falls under.
- Booking agent? - Check this box if the contact is a SuperSite agent, agent logon member, or any other 3rd party agent.
- Notes - you can add any other details or notes about the contact here.
- Address - The home or business address of the contact.
- Address in Portal? - Choose whether to show the property address when services are sent to Service Logon
- Portal password - A service person will use the credentials typed into this field to sign in to servicelogon.com.
- Directory Inclusion? - This feature is not yet active.
Viewing / Hiding Contact Cards
You can condense the contact card to just the heading by clicking on the double arrow icon in the upper right hand corner.
Customize Contact Cards and Sorting
- You can control what content is displayed on your contact cards by selecting or deselecting the check boxes next to each field category.
- You can also sort by each category by cling the Sort: button.
- Clicking the Filter button will allow you to select from a list of options and return only the contacts that match that filter.