Using the Email Template Editor and Sending Quick Email Blasts
News Letters and Templates is where you can create and edit email templates that CiiRUS uses to send to your guests and home owners.
Below is your News Letters Templates Screen.
As you can see, templates are listed by the template description, template subject line and template category.
To the right of the list of templates are the feature buttons used to create, modify, send and delete templates.
News Letter Category.
It's important to apply the correct category to your news letter template.
The category determines which distribution list to send the news letter to.
For example, if you were to have some event for only your staff to attend, then you would set Staff as the category and CiiRUS will know to send the email to people listed as Staff in your contacts.
List of Categories.
The News Letter categories and their purpose are as follows:
- Home Owner - This email will be sent to everyone in your list of home owners.
- Staff - This template will be sent to everyone labeled as Staff in your Contacts list
- Past Guest - This template will be sent to all past guests
- Future Guest - This template will be sent to all guests scheduled to arrive.
- Email Quote Template - This template is sent when you choose to email a quote in View Saved Quotes
- Guest Booking Confirmation - This email will be sent to confirm any booking that is categorized as a guest booking (see Booking Category)
- Owner Booking Confirmation - This email will be sent to confirm any booking that is categorized as an owner booking (see Booking Category)
- Payment Reminder - This email will be sent to the guest if they have an outstanding balance and the payment reminder set in the Booking Summary
Email Templates can be created, stored and sent directly from the software. The Templates are used to send personalized emails to selected guests, owners, staff and sales leads. A software feature or the CRM would use the template to automatically send specific emails to a selected a group of individuals when certain conditions are met.
Some of these would include:
- Booking confirmation emails
- Arrival Departure
- Emails blasts to your homeowners or staff
- Marketing emails activated by the CRM feature
- Customer confirmation emails activated by the CRM feature
- Mailing campaigns activated by the CRM feature
Over 100 tags can be used and inserted into any template
Quick create and send an email blast
1. To Create A New Template
2.To Edit Existing Templates
3. Send A Test Email of that template to ensure it looks correct before sending it to your clients
4. Send the selected newsletter email to the distribution list
5. Create Default template
6. Delete The Highlighted Template
Note: If the template is intended for the CRM only step 1 and 2 are required. The CRM takes care of the selecting and email scheduling.