Add / Cancel Booking
To manually Add a new booking, open the bookings manager
There are multiple ways to add a new booking in CiiRUS.
The first is by using the Bookings Manager.
Select the property and open the Bookings Manager.
- Click on Add Booking
- Specify if it is a reservation or black-out date.
- If it is a reservation, enter the dates,
- The guest first and last name,
- Assign a booking category or leave it as the default.
- If the owner is staying or it’s an owner booking, check Owner Reservation
- Click Add
- If it is a black-out date, enter the dates and a description. For example, the property is being painted and then click add.
To cancel a booking, select the booking and click Cancel Booking. Please keep in mind, that once a booking has been canceled it cannot be undone.