Below you will find the Table View of the Bookings List page. The Sort Order and Search Filters in the Bookings List section are the same throughout the Ciirus application.
Toggling Navigation and Top Menus On/Off
- Clicking the Toggle Navigation menu button On/Off (Top Right) will remove or restore the side bar on the left side of the screen, giving you extra horizontal screen space.
- Clicking the Toggle Top menu button On/Off (Top Right) will remove or restore the Top Bar on the top of the screen, giving you extra vertical screen space.
Note: These buttons work on multiple screens, so if you are ever in a situation where you can not see the Top, or Side Navigation panels, try pressing these buttons.
- Dragging a column header in this row (e.g. Next Booking) into the space above it will filter results by Next Booking first. You can drag as many column headers as you like below the first one, and it will become sub-categories of the one above.
- Clicking any column header in this rowÂ will sort them by ascending or descending order.
- You can type in any tab in this row to search for specific information that you wish to find. Below, you will se an example of how to clear the search so that all information is in view again.
- Double-clicking on a specific booking in this area will take you to the Bookings Manager page
Clearing the Search Filter
- If for example, you search under the Property column header for all properties beginning with the letters ma, it will narrow down the search results to all properties which begin with those 2 letters.
- Shows the categories you searched under and the letters used in the search.
- The most important thing to remember when you have completed your work is to clear the search by pressing the X button or check/uncheck the radio button beside it to toggle between filtered and unfiltered states should you want to use the same search again.