- Set default Global commissions
- Set default Global check-in/out times
- Allow owners to see rates when using the owner edition
To access the Booking Settings, click:
- Reservations & Quoting
- Bookings Settings
- Default Commission Setting:
The value entered (as a percentage) will be the default value for all properties. You can override this value on a per property basis from:
- Management Company > Mc specific property details > General (tab) > Override default mc commission:
You can override the property default commission (above) at the reservation (booking) level
- Bookings Manager > Total booking summary
If a value is entered into the total booking summary screen, this will override the property details value and the general settings (global) value.
Check-in/out times set in this screen are the default (global) values. You can override these settings on a per reservation basis.
- Allow Owner to See the 'Owner Amount'
When set, the owner can see what is owed for the reservations directly from the homeowner edition Bookings Manager screen. Note: If no commission is set, the full value will be displayed
- Email Notification:
- Email Owner
Checking this box allows you to email the owner to let them know when a new booking is made in their property.