How to Configure Properties to your Agents
Please read this if you are a Supplier looking to distribute your units to Booking Agents across the network.
Once you as the Supplier and the Agent have established agreements and rules and CiiRUS has connected you and your agents account, you are ready to go live.
To configure your units to your agents, please go to
- Reservations & Quoting
- SuperSites and then click on the
- Configure properties for your agents tab.
Selecting an Agent
Configure Properties to your Agents Table
All selected units will appear here in this table. For each unit,
- Assign the correct rate set,
- Check the Use Nightly Floor Rates box,
- Apply the description set
- Apply terms and conditions,
- Check the box if you would like to send mandatory extras,
- Allows CalendarSync.
- Enable the property, or Unit
- If the Nightly Floor Rates box is unchecked, the system will not pull the rates into the Agents account and
- If the Allow CalendarSync box is unchecked, the agent will not have the ability to clone your units into their account.
Please note that the system will pull the plain text description within the applied description set and the plain text terms and conditions within the applied terms and conditions set over to the agents account.