How to Configure Properties for your Agents
Please read this document if you are a Supplier looking to distribute your units to the Agents SuperSite.
Once you as the Supplier and the Agent have established agreements and rules and CiiRUS has connected you and your agents account, you are ready to distribute yours properties. To configure your units to your agents, please go to:
- Reservations & Quoting
- SuperSites and then click on the
- Configure properties for your agents tab
Configure Properties for your Agents
- Select the agent you wish to configure properties for
- Press the Add Properties button.
- Select the properties you wish to configure for the selected agent
- Press Add once selected:
Rate Sets and Nightly Floor Rates and other details to be applied to each Home
- Select the rate set to be applied to each home.
- If you would like to send the Nightly Floor Rate within the selected rate set, check this box. The nightly floor rate is typically the wholesale rates.
- Select which description set to apply
- Select the Terms and Conditions template
- Decide if this channel is exempt from mandatory extras or not (The default is set to include)
- Enable each property and in order for it to appear on the agents Supersite, the agent must also enable each property in their account so the connection is live.
- Decide whether each property can be booked online, or is inquiry only
Please remember to Save