How to Configure Properties from your Suppliers
Please read this document, if you are an Agent looking to send external properties to your SuperSite.
Once you as Agent and the Supplier have established agreements and rules and CiiRUS has connected you and your Suppliers account, you are ready to go live and place bookings.
To configure units from your Supplier, please go to:
- Reservations & Quoting
- SuperSites and then click on the
- Configure properties from your suppliers tab.
Configure Properties from your Suppliers
- From the drop down list at the top of this panel, select the Property Manager whose units you wish to enable.
- If the manager has configured the properties correctly, a list of their units should appear in the Properly table. If no units appear, contact the supplier and request that they enable the property at their end.
Daily Markup and Multiplication Factor
With the properties in this table, determine your commission by entering either a ‘Daily Markup’ or a ‘Multiplication Factor.’
- The Daily Markup will add the amount entered to the daily rate being supplied. For example, if you enter $20 in the field next to the property, you will receive $20 for every night you book for that unit.
- The Multiplication Factor will allow you to scale the supplied rate by a percentage. ‘1.00’ is the default setting and it means that the rate showing on the website is 100% of the supplied rate. If your commission is 15%, then enter ‘1.15’ in the field next to each property. For 25%, enter ‘1.25’ and so on. Be careful not to enter a value lower than ‘1.00’ as this will calculate the financial's to show that you owe the supplier for the reservation.
- Then click on Enable property in order to appear on your website by checking the button
Please remember to click Save