The integration with Homeawy’s inquiries API, allows a user to respond and manage inquires directly from the within the CiiRUS Platform
CiiRUS supports Homeaway inquiries through the system naively.
HomeAway Inquiries Video
To View the HomeAway Inquiries Demonstration Video, click on the Play button below.
HomeAway Inquiry Onscreen Popup notification
Onced Logged in to Ciirus and a HomeAway Inquiry is sent, a popup notification will be displayed showing.
- The Property ID, the Contact Name, Email, Telephone Number
- Information off when the Inquiry was submitted and Updated
- The Client Message window displays messages from potential guests
How to access HomeAway Inquiries
To view and reply to New HomeAway inquiries, go to:
- Reservations & Quoting
- View Web Inquiries
- Under the Refer column you’ll see the inquiries that have arrived from HomeAway.
- You can reply to an inquiry by selecting the inquiry and pressing the Reply button.
Website Inquiry Templates
The default settings that have been defined for each template will be used when replying to an inquiry.
If you require training on how to create your own custom templates, please refer to our Training video below “Newsletters and Templates”
Email Quote Template Category
Only Templates under the “Email Quote Template” category can be used to reply to HomeAway inquiries
To check the templates status, go to:
- Reservations and Quoting
- Newsletters and Templates
There are 3 Template types that need to be set.
Go Back to:
- Reservations and Quoting
- Channel Manager
- Press the Templates Button
Select Template for Automatically Generated Quotes
- Select template for automatically generated quotes. If set, this will send a real time quote to the guest, if the system detects, that the Arrival date is in the future. If Reservation dates are provided in the quote, this option can also be used as an autoresponder, with a message of your choice.
- Select default templates for manual NON date specific Inquiries. In this instance, the selected inquiry does not have an Arrival and departure date, but instead has requested some information regarding a feature of the home. In this case, when you press the reply button, the preview conformation window will open, displaying the contacts Name, Property ID and Images, but without a quote.
- Select default templates for manual date specific Inquiries. In this instance, the selected inquiry does have an Arrival and departure date, so a quote will be generated for that property and the quote is included in the preview.
To reply to a quote
- Highlight the quote in the View Web Inquiries Screen
- Press the Reply Button
Preview Conformation Window
After pressing the "Reply" button, the Preview Conformation screen will open.
- Shows the images for the selected property
- In this area, the text can be further customized before sending. To do so, either highlight the text and overwrite it, or place your cursor after a word and continue typing.
- If the selected inquiry Does have an Arrival and Departure date, a quote will be generated for that property and the quote is included in the preview. If the selected Inquiry Does Not have an Arrival and Departure date, then only contacts Name, Property ID and Images will display.
- The Email button will send the quote to the guest.
The view quote button can be used, to update, add or remove items before replying to the contact.
Once the View Quotes window has been closed, press the Reply button to open the Preview Conformation Window. You will notice that the changes made in the View Quotes window will have updated into the Preview Conformation Window.
Once happy with the changes, press Email to send.
HomeAway Inquiries Guests Contact Details
HomeAway Inquiries guests contact details are added directly into the CRM
Type the Surname of the selected contact, in to the Find field and press Search,
This will open up the Manage People Page.
- Under the Type column a Lead has been generated, because a booking was not made, or a quote has not yet been sent
- The information that is provided from HomeAway will be shown against this contact record, typically, the Contact Name, email and telephone number, but no Physical address information is provided.
In the case where Arrival and Departure dates are provided, the system will generate an auto-saved quote, and the contact would be a Potential.