Inserting an External Image from another Internet Location
You can add/insert an image from an external internet location and display the external image on your webpage. The image must already exist and be available from the remote location (URL). The image cannot be inserted from your PC (see note below for local images)
Image Insert Dialog
- Enter the full Path of the image including http://
- Enter the Tool Tip (the text displayed when the mouse hovers over the image)
- The Alternative text is displayed when the image is unavailable
- Alignment of the image - Left, Right, Center more...
- Border thickness around the image (if required)
- Border color if Border Thickness is active
- Border Style if Border Thickness is active
- The Height os the image in Pixels
- The Width of the Image in Pixels
- Click OK to insert the image to the selected location
Note: The image must be available on the Internet. You cannot use an image that is located on your computer. Using an image on your computer will display in your web browser, however it may not display on any other computer or web browser.
To use an image from your computer, First Add the image using the Web Image Library then use the Insert Image from Web Library button