CSS Style Builder Wizard
The Style builder wizard is used to apply Cascading Style Sheets to the entire web page
- Click to select Font settings
- Clicking this box, opens the Font Picker menu, where you can chose from a variety of Fonts and add them to your style sheet
- This section lets you choose the Fonts Formatting, such as Bold, Italic, Font Size etc.
- Remove Style button can be turned on and off to toggle between CSS and regular HTML.
- Click to select the Background settings
- The Background color of your web page can be changed by clicking the white background color button. Please note that you need to un-check the Transparent box in order to access the Background color Picker.
- When the Transparent box is checked, it will disable the background color that is selected to the left of it.
- Open a file location on your computer and select an image that you would like to use as your web pages background.and press Open
- Tiling, Scrolling, Horizontal and Vertical orientation of a background image can be altered in this area
- The Do not use background image button can be toggled on and off. When checked, the background will default back to the Background color or Transparency settings that you previously set
- The Alignment section Aligns the text to the left, right and center. When Justified is selected under the Horizontal drop down, the Justification drop down list becomes available, where you can select a number of Justification options
- The Spacing Between section is used to insert additional space between each letter or each line of text. The spacing amount is customizable under the drop down menus.
- Text Flow Indentation specifies the indentation of the first line of text in a block container. In other words the amount of blank space before the first word in a paragraph is inserted.
- Visibility: <Not Set> <Hidden> <Visible>
- Display: <Not Set> <Do Not Display> <As a Block Element> <As and Inflow Element>
- Allow Text: To Flow <Not Set> <Don't allow Text on Sides> <To the Right> <To the Left>
- Allow Floating: Objects <Not Set <On Either Side> <Only on Right> <ONly on Left. <Do Not Allow>
- Contend Overflow: <Not Set> <Use Scrollbars if needed> <Always use Scrollbars> <Content is not Clipped> <Content is Clipped>
- Printing Page Breaks: <Auto> <Force a Page Break> <No Page Break> <Until a Blank Left Page> <Until a Blank Right Page>
Lists can be Bulleted or Unbulleted. If set to <Not Set> no Bullet options will be displayed
- Select Bulleted, or Unbulleted
- Bullets Style: <Not Set> <Circle> <Disk> <Square> <1234> <i ii iii iv> <I II III IV> <abcd> <ABCD>
- Position: <Outside (text is indented in)> <Inside (text is not indented)>
- Custom Bullet: When checked, allows use to use a custom image as a bullet point
- Click on this button to open a custom image from your Hard Drive.