What is the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Module
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Module includes the tools required to help increase your search engine rankings.
When search engines index a page, a robot will crawl the page, read the page's meta-tags, content, and links. The search engine will use this information to help determine the position the page will appear when a user enters a search term. Many factors will influence the page ranking for a search term or keywords.
The SEO module is an optional extra that is available for a management company, agent, or homeowner website. As part of this package, the Ciirus staff will manually create a 50 page custom report each month, containing information on how your website is performing compared to your competitors' keywords and many other factors.
Not only will the module help with search engines, the module also includes features that will help keep visitors on your website.
The SEO module includes the following features:
- Guest Review Â (see example - scroll to bottom of page when open).
- Blog or News Page (see example).
- Keyword, Title and Description meta tags for every page and every property details page (available for accounts that do not have SEO package too).
- Site map ( see example).
- 50 page custom report each month ( view sample report ).
- Monthly SEO performance Score (see below).
To activate the SEO module, Contact Ciirus