Using the News Scroller
Below are the feature descriptions of the News Scroller window.
To add the News Scroller to your web page, you must use the copy button to copy the HTML and then paste the HTML in to your web page.
- The Headline title that will appear in the first line of the news section
- Opens a drop down containing the news text box
- The URL that will open when a user clicks on a news section
- The position sort order when the news section will appear
- If Disabled, the news section will not appear
- The distance in pixels when the news box will appear from the top of the window
- The distance in pixels when the news box will appear from the left of the window
- The width of the news box
- The height of the news box
- The margin (distance inside the box) for the text
- Copies the HTML required to display the text box. The HTML must then be pasted in to the web page where the news scroller will appear
- Add a new news section