CiiRUS User Guide
CiiRUS User Documentation
- How Do I Designate 1099s and 1042s to Specific Owner Accounts?
- Why Does My 1099 Form Only Print the Form’s Text with No Borders, Cells, or Headings?
- Why are Some of My Owner Accounts Missing from the 1099s and 1042s?
- Is it Possible to Reopen Finalized Accounting Months?
- Do You Have a Currency Converter?
- Why are the Newsletter Tokens Not Working in the Subject Line?
- How Do I Add Pictures to My Newsletters?
- Where Can I Find My Cleaners’ Service Login Credentials?
- How Can I Add Columns to Menus and Tables in CiiRUS?
- How Can I Add Columns to Existing Reports?
- Where Do I Go to Upload my Company Logo?
- What is Calendar Sync?
- What is the Difference between Calendar Sync and SuperSites?
- How Do I Configure Rates?
- How Do I Get the Latest Version of CiiRUS?
- What is the Difference Between by the Door and by Type?
- How Do I Enable a SuperSite Property (Agent/MC)?
- What is a Tentative Booking?
- How Do I Add a Tentative Booking?
- What is an AOA Property?
- How Do I Add an AOA Booking?
- How Do I Add a Stop Sale to an AOA Property?
- How do I allocate an AOA booking?
- How Do I Delete an Owner?
- Is It Possible to Retrieve a Deleted Owner, Property, or Booking?
- I’m Trying to Add My Property’s Location from the Drop-down Menus, but the Location I’m Looking for isn’t There.
- I Have a Property that isn’t Appearing Online When I Want It to.
- Why is My Property’s Name Different Online Than It is in My CiiRUS Property Chooser?
- I Have New Style Description Pages on All of My Properties, but I Just Added a New Property, and It Has the Old Style. How Do I Update These?
- How Can I Embed a 360 degree Video, or Video Tour to My Description Pages?
- I’ve Just Made Numerous Changes to a Property, but None of Them are Showing Online. Why?
- How Do I Upload Images?
- How Do I Add an AOA Property?
- How Do I Configure a Description?
- Why Do I Have Multiple Descriptions?
- How Do I Set-up Locations in an Account?
- How Do Locations Work?
- How Do I Set the Location of a Property?